Sunday, February 25, 2007

A Shout Out to Anonymous (Denk)

Thank You for your two comments. I do wish to address them though since you failed to leave me a way to address you directly.


1: This is a Blog. Blogs are about Opinions. Some Blogs state facts, show art, creative writing, videos ect... but most are either dairies or opinions. You can agree or disagree but please allow me my "Myopic" (As you put it) opinions as I would allow yours.

2: I do feel Shawshank is an American Classic. Notice I said American, not World.
To set things straight here is a list of some Foreign Films I feel are World Classics:

Lawrence Of Arabia
Run Lola Run
Amelie
Rififi
7 Samurai
Leon The Professional
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Hero
Zulu
Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown
4 Queens
City of Lost Children
Road Warrior
Fifth Element
Fistful of $
The Sweet Hereafter
Breaking the Waves

These and so many more are great great movies. But please remember Anonymous, I live in America, I am American therefore I am steeped first in American Movies then Foreign ones. If I like a movie, enjoy it and all then I do not care where it hales from.

I welcome your thoughts Anonymous... Oh and Thank You for reading my blog and caring to post twice.

No comments: